- EstablishedDecember 1945
- HeadquarterNo.300,Sec. 2, Chung-Shan Rd., Ta-Tsun Township, Chang-Hua County 515, Taiwan
- Sales OfficeRoom No.815, 8th Floor, No.152, Sung Chiang Rd., Taipei 10458, Taiwan
- 1945 Hwa Fong Rubber was established in Yuan Lin, Taiwan, R.O.C. Production of bicycle tires and tubes started.
- 1959 The factory was reorganized to establish Hwa Fong Ind. Co., Ltd. and Mr. Hu Chang was elected Chairman of the company.
- 1970 The company was renamed Hwa Fong Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
- 1974 Factory transferred to current premises, Ta-Tsun Hsiang. Production ofrnIndustrial, Agricultural, Light Truck tires and tubes started.
Obtained the rn“DOT” (Department of Transportation, U.S.A/) Registration.
- 1975 Mr. C. Y. Chang was elected to be Chairman.
- 1978 Obtained the authorization of “CMS”(Chinese National Standard) Mark.
- 1979 Signed technical cooperation agreement with Sumitomo Rubber rnIndustries Co., Japan (Dunlop, Japan).
- 1984 Established Hwa-Tan Factory.
- 1987 Hwa Fong Rubber(Thailand) Co., Ltd. officially established and approved by government.rn
- 1989 Obtained JIS(Japan Industry Standard) Mark. Hwa Fong with the prestigious “Group Awards of Quality”.
- 1991 Chairman Mr. C. Y. Chang appointed Chairman of the Taiwan RegionalrnAssociation of Rubber Industries.
- 1992 Established advanced Laboratory of High Molecular Chemistry. Established Hwa Fong (Hong Kong) Ltd. Established Hwa Fong Rubber (U.S.A.) Inc.
Obtained the “Award of Gold Trade” in promoting DURO Brand by the Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- 1993 Awarded E Mark approval by EEC. Established Hwa Fong Rubber (China) Co., Ltd.
- 1994 Obtained ISO 9001 Mark from the Bureau of Commodity Inspection & Quarantine, Ministry of Economic Affairs. Awarded the Symbol of Excellence Winner 1994 from Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- 1996 Labor Affairs Committee Presented Hwa Fong with “Award of ExcellentrnWorking Environment”.
Awarded the Prize of Silver Pagoda” in the 9th National Q. C. C. Campaign.
Awarded “Excellent manufacturer of rnpromoting environment protection” prize by county government. Established Hwa Fong Rubber (Singapore) Holding Pte. Ltd.
- 1997 Ming-Shan Yen was elected to be Chairman. Mr. Steven Y. Chang was assigned to be President and C.E.O. of Hwa Fong Group.
- 1998 Stock Published on O.T.C. list.
- 1999 Obtained ISO-14001 Certificate.
- 2000 Hwa Fong Rubber (U.S.A.) Inc. established wheel factory. Stock published on T.S.E. list.
- 2003 Mr. Steven Y. Chang was elected to be Chairman. Mr. K. Y. Lai was assigned to be President.
Established Hwa Fong Rubber (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Hwa Fong Rubber (Thailand) Public Company Limited Stock published on S.E.T. Truck & Bus tires Obtained the authorization of “CNS”(Chinese National Standard) Mark.
- 2004 Production of STR & PCR Tire Started.
- 2005 Excellent Member Award 2005 by Taiwan Rubber & Elastomer Industries Association.
- 2006 CCC Certificate for Passenger Car Tire by CQC (China Quality Certificate Center).
CNS Certificate for Truck and Bus Tires by BSMI (Bureau of Standard, Metrology & Inspection, MOEA, R.O.C.).
CNS Certificate for Passenger Car Tires by BSMI (Bureau of Standard, Metrology & Inspection, MOEA, R.O.C.).
- 2007 Launched the first radial tire from Hwa Fong Rubber (Suzhou) Company.
- 2010 Issue Taiwan Depositary Receipt on Taiwan Stock Exchange Market.
- 2012 Mr. Chien-Ming Lo was elected to be Chairman.
- 2013 Mrs. Tiffany Su was elected to be Chairman. Mr. Tan-Yi Huang was assigned to be president.
- 2017 Obtained ISO-9001: 2015 and ISO / TS 16949 quality certification. The DP-5100 car tire won the 2018 Taiwan Excellence Award.
- 2018 Mr. Chen Hsuan-Yu Liao was elected to be Chairman. Mr. Ming-Shan Yen was assigned to be President.